WHAT WE LOOK FOR
A project manager who will be responsible for the projects assigned to him throughout the life of the project, from the design stage to the settlement with the client, monitoring quality and safety, as well as cost control and subcontractors, in coordination with all departments within the Company.
- Control of the scope during all the stages of the project (Design, calculation…).
- Ensuring that the project is carried out within the safety and quality parameters defined by the Company.
- To manage the project economically, ensuring compliance with the foreseen cost.
- Control of the works’ programme, modifying it according to changes in the scope and ensuring compliance.
- Coordination and supervision of the site team.
- Supervision of the subcontractors as well as the lifting and access equipment on site.
- Negotiating and managing technically and economically any variations in the project .
- Attending site meetings with the client, acting as the liaison between our Company and the client.
- Ensuring the flow of invoicing and payments.
- Managing and resolving incidents.
- Assuring installation quality according to the Company’s parameters.
- Degree in Technical Architecture, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Experience in the field of construction.
- Experience in project management, cost control, planning and quality control.
- Proficiency in English language.
- High level of communication skills.